“At Sing Music Studio, our mission is to bring a sparkle to the eyes of everyone we touch.”
Through a holistic approach to music education that supports each student’s individuality, we provide a nurturing, supportive and encouraging environment. Students thrive in our “family feel” community that is welcoming from the moment they walk in our door. Our carefully crafted programs, exceptional team training, use of technology and attention to the details that make everything sparkle are what truly make us unique. We are redefining music education. We believe that music education provides essential life skills, building better humans and it all begins with connections… to music and to each other.
We are looking for an exuberant individual to join our Harmony Team as a Harmonizer in an administrative role at our studio located in the Clarkson neighbourhood of Mississauga. In this role, you will work with a dedicated team of Harmonizers who provide the administrational support behind the scenes and nurture the studio community of clientele and music education faculty.
We seek efficient, vibrant individuals who are passionate about connecting with others, organization and believe in the transformational benefits of music education for all ages.
In this role you will:
- Answer phones, manage email inbox and voicemail.
- Manage billing and payment processing.
- Open to learning software systems for registration, tracking and communications such as MyKPro, QBO, Active Campaign, Google Drive and Trello (training will be provided).
- Contribute regularly to our Trello boards used for team communication.
- Welcome students and families face-to-face as they enter the studio in a warm and inviting manner that facilitates connections.
- Keep the daily schedule up to date.
- Maintain the cleanliness and sanitization of the studio space.
- Attend team meetings.
Attributes for Success
We are seeking a team member who thrives on organization, order and systemizing. To be successful in this role you must demonstrate that you have:
- A natural, warm, friendly and welcoming approach that sets children and parents at ease, making them feel a part of the studio.
- Self direction and are able to think outside the box, solving problems quickly, easily and logicly.
- An efficient and organized work-ethic that thrives on order, systems and attention to detail.
- An eagerness to learn new software systems and are comfortable with technology.
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both verbally and written, making it easy to communicate with clients and team members and creatie a mutually respectful environment.
- A strong level of team commitment. You are generous and caring towards your fellow team members which uplifts the entire studio.
- An enjoyment of learning and growing.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Skills with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms
- Additional technology/software based skills an asset (Active Campaign, Trello, QBO)
- Access to a car or reliable transportation.
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check or be willing to obtain one.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Hours of work: Mondays 3:30-9pm, Wednesdays 2:45-9pm. Some weekday shifts may also be available (M-TH). Flexibility to cover additional shifts M-TH and Sat 9am-3pm, as needed, preferred.
Working with Us
- We provide full training.
- Supportive team environment.
- Opportunity for promotion.
- Type of position is subcontractor with part time hours.
- Payment is e-transferred monthly, you must provide an invoice at end of month.
Payment: $15.50 to $20 per hour
If this feels like an opportunity that would make you sparkle, please complete the application.